On May 29, 05, the Government issued Resolution No. 2020 / NQ-CP 84 on tasks and solutions to remove difficulties for production and business, promote disbursement of public investment capital and ensure disordering. social security in the context of the covid-2020 pandemic.
Continue to remove difficulties for production and business, promote disbursement of public investment capital, ensure social order and safety to maintain the growth momentum of the economy, strive to achieve the highest goals. Socio-economic development tasks have been set out by the National Assembly through the following tasks and solutions:
A number of measures to remove difficulties for production and business are as follows:
- To reduce 50% of registration fee when registering domestically manufactured or assembled cars until the end of 2020 in order to stimulate domestic consumption.
- 15% reduction of payable land rent in 2020 for land users who are directly leased land by the State under the Decision or Contract in the form of annual land rental payment to stop production and business due to the impact by Covid-19 translation.
- Allow foreign experts, business managers, investors, high-tech workers to work in investment and business projects in Vietnam, to enter Vietnam to maintain production and business activities of the enterprise.
- Extension of work permits for foreign experts, business managers, technical workers working in the enterprises.
- Granting new work permits to foreign experts, business managers, technical workers to replace those who cannot enter or not re-enter Vietnam.