- 5 November, 2019
- Posted by: Expertis.vn
- Category: News
Understand simply that the tax that businesses have to pay annually based on the charter capital stated in the business license.
License tax is a direct duty tax imposed on the business license of business households of enterprises
The regulations on excise tax are quite clear, but to understand it is not easy for businesses such as the time of paying, taxation, and penalties for licensing tax.
The rates are classified according to grades, based on the registered capital or added value of the previous business year or the turnover of the previous business year and depending on each country and locality.
Specify direct taxes - indirect taxes and quotas
- What is direct tax:
+ The amount of an individual to be paid is based on the amount of money earned from the loan; Labor force; Rental Property; Profits from stocks; Interest rate
+ Amounts payable by the enterprise based on profit after deducting expenses. In addition, businesses also represent employees to pay money into the state insurance
- What is indirect tax:
+ Taxes on the consumption of goods and services. The most important source of indirect income is
+ Value-added tax (VAT).
The fact that indirect taxes are levied on sales is different from the sales tax collected at the final selling point, for consumers, the value added tax is collected at different stages of the production process. .
- What is the quota tax: A fixed amount of tax is imposed on all taxpayers
Time to pay tax in the year 2019
For enterprises, branches, business locations, representative offices established from 2018 and earlier, the deadline for submission is the latest on 30 / 01 / 2019, after which the interest rate is late on payment of 0.03% / day.
For enterprises, branches, business locations, representative offices established from the year of import-export, the deadline for submission is the last day of the deadline for submitting fee declarations.
Ex: 1: If DN A is granted with a business license of 02 / 01 / 2019, the time limit for declaration and payment of license fees is the date of 31 / 01 / 2019.
Ex: 2 / DN A was granted a business license on the date of 02 / 01 / 2019 but registered the date of commencement of operation is 01 / 02 / 2019, the time for declaration and payment of license fees is the date of 28 / 02 / 2019.
For newly established companies, businesses and organizations
If being granted tax registration and tax code, business code during the first month of import-export operation, then pay the license fee for the whole year
If established, granted a tax registration and tax code, business identification number during the year-end 6 (1 / 7 - 31 / 12 of the year), the first year of payment of 50% of the license fee for the whole year
note: If you do not have to declare license tax, you must pay the fee for the whole year regardless of the time of import-export in the first month of the year or 6 of the last month of the year.
+ In case of production and business and a notice is sent to the tax authority on the suspension of business for the whole calendar year, there is no need to pay the license fee of the year of business suspension.
+ In case of temporary cessation of business, the annual licensing fee must be paid
License fee declaration time
If the date of issuance of the License is different from the date of commencement of operation, the time limit for submission of license fee declarations within 30 days from the commencement date of operation, the date of commencement of operation is usually stated in the request. business establishment registration.
When being granted a business registration certificate, the enterprise must make and submit a license fee declaration no later than the last day of the month in which it commences production and business activities, usually the date it commences its main production and business activities. is the date the license was granted.
Method and method of paying license tax
- Directly deposit cash into the district's state treasury at Viettinbank.
- Indirectly pay electronic taxes deducted from the bank account of the company, must have digital signatures
Currently, tax departments are required to pay electronically through digital signatures to resolve tax returns, so opening a corporate bank account and buying digital signatures is mandatory for enterprise.
Tax rate and license tax payable in the year of import tax
Enterprises established from 30 / 06 / 2019 and earlier, the excise tax will be calculated as follows:
- For representative offices, business locations, branches, non-business units, other economic organizations, the fee is 1.000.000 / year.
- For organizations / enterprises with an investment capital or charter capital of VND 10 billion or less, the fee is VND 2.000.000 per year.
- For organizations / enterprises with an investment capital or charter capital of VNDUMbXUM billion, the fee is VNDUMMUMX / year.
Enterprises established from the date of 01 / 07 / 2019 - 31 / 12 / 2019 license tax will be calculated as follows:
- For representative offices, business locations, branches, non-business units, other economic organizations, the fee is 500.000 for the year of 2019.
- For organizations / enterprises with an investment capital or charter capital of VND 10 billion or less, the license fee is VND 1.000.000 for the year of 2019.
- For organizations / enterprises with an investment capital or charter capital of VND 10 billion, the license fee is VND 5,000 for the year of export.
The license tax calculation date is the issue date gpaper business license rather than "OPERATION DAY".
Late payment of tax and license tax declaration with the following sanctioning regulations:
- Late fee declaration from 01 - 05 days with extenuating circumstances: warning.
- Number of days of late submission of the declaration form from 01 to 10 days: the fine level of 400.000đ - 1.000.000đ
- The number of days of late submission of the declaration form from 11 to 20 days: the fine level: 800.000đ - 2.000.000đ
- The number of days of late submission of the declaration form from 21 to 30 days: the fine level: 1.200.000đ - 3.000.000đ
- The number of days of late submission of the declaration form from 31 to 40 days: the fine level: 1.600.000đ - 4.000.000đ
- The number of days of late submission of the declaration form from 41 to 90 days: the fine level: 2.000.000đ - 5.000.000đ
- The number of days of late submission of the declaration on the 90 days: the fine level of 3.500.000đ - 5.000.000đ.
If enterprises pay license fees later than the deadline, the fine for late payment is calculated as follows:
Amount of late payment = license fee multiplied by 0.03% times the number of days of late payment.