Update information on labor, salary and insurance
Providing events, news, updates on new regulations, changes in labor management environment, salary, compulsory insurance in Vietnam applicable to businesses
- Compulsory social insurance contributions from July 01, 07
- Instructions on how to build a salary scale and payroll from July 01, 07
- Borrowing other people's records to enter into labor contracts will be completely invalidated
- Housing rental support for employees
- Increase overtime from April 01, 04 to no more than 2022 hours/month and no more than 60 hours/year
- How to pay social insurance lower than the actual salary?
- Data sharing between Social Insurance (SI) and Tax Authority: What are businesses concerned about?
- Increase penalties for administrative violations on labor and wages from January 17, 01
- Resolution 68: policies and subjects supported due to the impact of COVID-19
- New points to know of the Labor Code 2019 apply from 2021
- Change in the health insurance entitlement rate for medical examination and treatment from 2021
- Salary forms for employees from 2021
- Regulations on annual leave days
- In 2021, focus on inspecting enterprises with long-term social insurance debts, large amounts of money
- Changes in labor contracts, salaries, and social insurance from 2021
- Enterprises must amend and re-register the Labor Code from 2021
- What should businesses pay attention to when participating in social insurance?
- Decision 1166 / QD-BHXH on digital signature in Social Insurance