01. The Vietnamese framework for assurance contracts specifies and guides the understanding of the objectives and elements of an secured service as well as identifies the types of services required Compliance with Vietnamese Auditing Standards (VSA), Vietnamese Standards on Reviewing Service Contracts (VSRE) and Vietnamese Standards on Assurance Services Contracts (VSAE) (hereinafter referred to as guaranteed service).
02. This framework is not a standard and, therefore, does not specify and guide any requirements, fundamentals or procedures that are necessary for the performance of audit services, review services, and other guarantee services. An assurance service report must not claim that the service has complied with the Vietnamese Security Contractual Framework but should refer to the relevant secured service contract standards. Each assurance engagement standard includes the objectives, requirements, application guidelines, annexes, descriptions and definitions consistent with this Framework, and is applicable to inspection services. payment, review and other assurance services. Appendix 01 This framework describes the scope and relationship between professional ethics standards of accounting and auditing and related standards.
03. This framework is applicable to the following subjects:
(a) Auditors: Auditors are engagement performers, comprising members of management in charge of overall engagement, practicing auditors and other team members. performance of a service contract and in most cases, including the firm. Where this Framework emphasizes the requirement or responsibility of a member of management who is responsible for overall engagement or the firm's responsibility, the term “board member responsible for overall translation of the engagement. service "or the term" auditing firm "must be used instead of the term" auditor ". The terms "member of management in charge of overall engagement" and "firm" are as used in the public sector as appropriate;
(b) Other entities involved in the security service contract, including the intended user of the security service report and the secured service tenant (the lessee);
(c) The Drafting Committee of Vietnamese Auditing Standards in the process of developing and promulgating Vietnamese Auditing Standards, Vietnamese Standards on Review engagements, and Vietnamese Standards on Assurance engagements and documentation.
04. Framework Overview:
This framework is used for assurance services performed by the auditor;
(2) Guarantee service:
This section describes the warranties and makes a distinction between the authenticating service and the live guarantee service, between the reasonable guarantee service and the limited guarantee service;
(3) Scope of the Framework:
This section describes the difference between guaranteed services and other services, such as consulting services;
(4) The premise of guarantee service contract:
This section describes the initial conditions for the auditor to accept performance of a warranted engagement;
(5) Elements of guarantee service contract:
This section identifies and presents 5 elements of the guaranteed service contract, including:
(i) Tripartite relationship;
(ii) Security service subject;
(iv) Evidence and
(v) Guarantee service report.
This section outlines the important differences between reasonable warranties and limited warranties. This section also covers issues such as the types of objects of assurance services, the characteristics of an eligibility criterion, the risk and materiality of the secured service, and how to conclude for the service. reasonable guarantee and limited guarantee service;
(6) Other issues:
This section covers:
(i) Responsibility to exchange other information;
(ii) Service contract documents and records
(iii) Improper use of the auditor's name.
Full text view Circular No. 69/2015 / TT-BTC (Vietnamese)
Full text view Circular No. 69/2015 / TT-BTC (English)