Scope of application
01. This Auditing Standard specifies and guides the responsibility of the auditor and the firm (hereinafter referred to as an “auditor”) in expressing the auditor's opinion on the financial statements. This Standard also specifies the form and content of an auditor's report to be issued as a result of the audit of a financial statement.
02 Vietnamese Auditing Standards No. 705 and No. 706 regulations and guidance on the effects on the form and content of the auditor's report when given by the auditor An auditor's opinion is not a fully accepted opinion or present the paragraph "Matters need emphasizing" or paragraph "Other matter" in the audit report.
03. This Standard is applicable to the audit of a complete set of general purpose financial statements. Vietnam Auditing Standards No. 800 rules and guidelines Matters needing attention when auditing financial statements for special purposes. Vietnam Auditing Standards No. 805 rules and guidelines Matters to consider when auditing individual financial statements or auditing specific elements, accounts, or items of a financial report.
04. This International Standard emphasizes consistency in the audit report. When the audit is conducted in accordance with Vietnamese Standards on Auditing, auditor reporting consistency improves the reliability of the auditor's report by facilitating clearer identification of audits. Conducted in accordance with Vietnamese auditing standards. This also enhances users' understanding of financial statements and identifies unusual situations.
05. The auditor and the firm shall comply with the provisions and instructions of this Standard during the audit process and in preparing the auditor's report to disclose the results of the auditing of the financial statements.
The entity (the customer) and the parties using the results of the audit are required to have an understanding of the audit reporting principles and procedures required by the requirements and in this International Standard for use. correct audit results.
06. Objectives of auditors and auditing firms are:
(a) An auditor's opinion on the financial statements on the basis of an assessment of the conclusions drawn from the audit evidence obtained;
(b) A clear presentation of the auditor's opinion in writing, clearly stating the basis for that opinion.
01. Forming an audit opinion on the financial report
02. Type of audit opinion
03. Audit report
Full text view Auditing Standard No. 700