Scope of application
- This Auditing Standard specifies and guides the auditor's responsibility and auditing firms (hereinafter referred to as "auditors") in reviewing and obtaining sufficient appropriate audit evidence for specific items and events in accordance with Vietnamese Standards on Auditing 330, 500 and other Vietnamese Auditing Standards. Relevant information, including inventories, litigation and litigation related to the entity and division information in an audit of the financial statements.
- The auditor and the firm shall comply with this Standard's requirements and instructions in the course of performing the audit.
The entity (the customer) and the parties using the results of the audit are required to have the necessary understanding of the requirements and instructions of this Standard for coordinating work with the auditor and the firm. and dealing with relationships related to the provision and collection of audit evidence for special items and events.
- Auditor's goal and corporate auditing Obtaining sufficient appropriate audit evidence about:
- Availability and condition of inventory;
- Completeness of lawsuits and disputes related to the audited entity;
Component information presentation and disclosure in accordance with applicable financial reporting framework.
Full text view Auditing Standard No. 501