|Where issued:||Goverment||Effective date:||26/03/2021|
|Date issued:||26/03/2021||Status:||Still validated|
|GOVERMENT||SOCIAL REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM|
Independence - Freedom - Happiness
|Number: 31 / 2021 / ND-CP||Hanoi, date 26 month 3 year 2021|
LIST OF INVESTMENT INDUSTRY AND CAREER #
(Attached to the Decree No. XNXX / 31 / ND-CP dated 2021 month 26X year 3 of the Government)
A. SPECIAL INVESTMENT PRINCIPLES AND INDUSTRY
I. HIGH TECHNOLOGY, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, SUPPORT INDUSTRY
1. Application of high technologies on the List of high technologies prioritized for development investment under the Prime Minister's decision.
2. Producing products on the List of high-tech products encouraged for development under the Prime Minister's decision.
3. Manufacturing products on the list of supporting industry products prioritized for development according to the Government's regulations on supporting industry development.
4. High-tech incubation, high-tech enterprise incubation; venture capital for high-tech development; application, research and development of high technology in accordance with the law on high technology; manufacturing biotechnology products; training high-tech human resources; provide high-tech services.
5. Producing software products, digital information content products, key information technology products and software services in accordance with the law on information technology; manufacture network information security products and provide network information security services to ensure the conditions as prescribed by the law on network information security; manufacture products formed from scientific and technological results in accordance with the law on science and technology.
6. Producing renewable energy, clean energy, energy from waste destruction.
7. Producing composite materials, light building materials and rare materials.
8. Producing products on the list of key mechanical products under the Prime Minister's decision.
1. Planting, tending, nurturing, protecting and developing forests, developing production forests in bare lands, barren hills, planting large timber forests and converting small timber plantations into large timber plantations; develop non-timber forest products, restore natural forests.
2. Cultivation, processing and preservation of agricultural, forestry and aquatic products, processing non-timber forest products.
3. Producing, multiplying and cross-breeding plant varieties, livestock breeds, forestry plant varieties, aquatic plant varieties, and developing hi-tech forestry plant varieties.
4. Production, extraction and refining of salt.
5. Offshore fishing combines the application of advanced fishing methods; fisheries logistics; construction of fishing shipyards and fishing ships.
6. Rescue service at sea.
7. Invest in research and production of biotechnological products used as food.
8. Manufacture of wooden products; production of artificial boards, including: plywood, jointed boards, MDF boards.
III. ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION, WOOD INFRASTRUCTURE CONSTRUCTION
1. Concentrated collection, treatment, recycling and reuse of waste.
2. Building and trading infrastructure in industrial zones, export processing zones, high-tech zones and functional zones in economic zones.
3. Investment in development of water plants, power plants, water supply and drainage systems; bridge, road, infrastructure, transport and railway industry; airports, seaports, inland waterway ports; Airports, railway stations and other particularly important infrastructure works shall be decided by the Prime Minister.
4. To develop public passenger transport in urban areas.
5. Investing in the construction, management and business of markets in rural areas.
6. Investment in development, operation and management of technical infrastructure works for industrial clusters.
IV. CULTURE, SOCIAL, SPORTS, HEALTH
1. Construction of social housing and resettlement housing.
2. Invest in business establishments performing hygiene and disease prevention.
3. To conduct scientific research on preparation technology and biotechnology for the production of new drugs, new veterinary drugs, vaccines and biological products for veterinary use.
4. Production of medicinal ingredients and key drugs, essential drugs, drugs for the prevention and control of social diseases, vaccines, medical biological products, drugs from herbal ingredients, and traditional medicines; the drug is about to have expired patents or related proprietary rights; application of advanced technology, biotechnology to produce medicines for human health up to international GMP standards; manufacture of packaging directly in contact with the drug.
5. Invest in Methadone production facilities.
6. Investing in business in high-achieving sports training and coaching centers and sports training and coaching centers for people with disabilities; to build sports facilities with equipment and facilities for practice and competition meeting the requirements of organizing international tournaments; Professional training and sports facilities.
7. Invest in the business of geriatric and psychiatric centers, and treat patients infected with Agent Orange; care centers for the elderly, disabled, orphans, and homeless children.
8. Investing in the business of centers for medical treatment - education - social labor; smoking cessation facilities; HIV/AIDS treatment facilities; public drug addiction treatment establishments; people-founded drug detoxication establishments; counseling and support points for community drug addiction treatment at district level.
9. Investment in the business of national-level museums and national cultural houses; choir, dance, folk music; theatres, studios, film production facilities, film printing and coating; art and photography exhibitors; production, manufacture and repair of ethnic musical instruments; maintaining and preserving museums, national cultural houses and art and culture schools; establishments and craft villages to introduce and develop traditional industries and trades; investment and business in folk performing arts; investment in the National Library of Vietnam, public libraries of provinces and centrally run cities and libraries play an important role.
10. Invest in facilities to support gender-based violence prevention and control in the community for sex workers.
B. INVESTMENT Preference INDUSTRY AND INVESTMENT
I. SCIENCE OF TECHNOLOGY, ELECTRONICS, MECHANICAL, MATERIAL PRODUCTION, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
1. Invest in research and development (R&D).
2. Producing steel billets from iron ore, high-grade steel and alloys.
3. Producing coke, activated carbon.
4. Producing energy-saving products.
5. Production of petrochemicals, pharmaceutical chemicals, basic chemicals and rubber.
6. Producing products with added value of 30% or more (according to the guidance of the Ministry of Planning and Investment).
7. Manufacture of automobiles, auto parts, shipbuilding.
8. Manufacture of electronic accessories, components and assemblies not in the List A of this Appendix.
9. Manufacture of machine tools, machinery, equipment, spare parts and machines in service of agricultural, forestry, fishery, salt production, food processing machines, and irrigation equipment not on the List A Appendix this continent.
10. Producing materials to replace asbestos materials.
11. Producing light unburnt building materials (with density less than 1000 kg/m3).
12. Invest in making use of waste heat to generate electricity from building material production facilities in order to save energy and protect the environment.
13. Production of artificial crushed sand to replace natural sand.
14. Invest in treatment and use of waste from thermal power plants, chemical fertilizer plants, metallurgical plants to make construction materials.
15. Invest in the treatment and use of domestic waste as fuel in the production of building materials.
16. Investment in production of equipment, supplies and spare parts for the cement industry; terrible; ceramic tiles; Refractory materials; invest in the production of building materials to replace building materials produced with outdated technology.
17. Producing all kinds of environmentally friendly means of transport.
18. Production and assembly of diesel locomotives; freight wagons with a tonnage of 30 tons or more; high-class passenger cars with a construction speed of 100 km/h; spare parts for locomotives and wagons in the railway sector.
19. Producing and processing minerals as building materials.
20. Producing and trading in products formed from scientific and technological results of science and technology enterprises.
1. Raising, planting, harvesting and processing medicinal herbs; protection and conservation of genetic resources and rare and endemic medicinal species.
2. Production and processing of animal and aqua feeds.
3. Scientific and technical services in cultivation, animal husbandry, aquaculture, protection of plants and animals.
4. New construction, renovation and upgrading of slaughterhouses; preservation and processing of poultry and livestock, concentrated in industry, wholesale markets, auction facilities for livestock and livestock products.
5. To build and develop concentrated material areas to serve the processing industry.
6. Seafood exploitation.
7. Investment in production of biological plant protection drugs, production of organic fertilizers, scientific research activities and technology transfer to develop organic fertilizers.
8. Cultivation and processing of agricultural, forestry and fishery products in the form of linkage along the product chain; farming and processing agricultural, forestry and aquatic products in the form of organic agricultural production.
9. Producing handicrafts, bamboo and rattan products, ceramics, glass, textiles, yarns, embroidery, knitting.
10. Scientific research and technological development in the field of agricultural science.
11. Breeding original livestock breeds, conserving genetic resources of precious and rare livestock breeds and indigenous breeds.
III. ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION, WOOD INFRASTRUCTURE CONSTRUCTION
1. Construction and development of industrial cluster infrastructure.
2. Construction of apartment buildings for workers in industrial parks, export processing zones, high-tech zones and economic zones; building student dormitories and housing for social policy beneficiaries; invest in the construction of functional urban areas (including kindergartens, schools, and hospitals) to serve workers.
3. Handling oil spills, overcoming mountain landslides, dykes, riverbanks, coasts, dams, reservoirs and other environmental incidents; apply technology to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and destroy the ozone layer.
4. Investment and business in goods fair and exhibition centers, logistics centers, inland ports, warehouses, supermarkets, and trade centers.
5. Producing and supplying environmental monitoring equipment, on-site domestic wastewater treatment equipment, environment-friendly products and services certified with Vietnam Eco-label in accordance with the law on protection environmental protection.
6. Invest in and operate technology incubators and science and technology enterprises in accordance with the law on technology.
7. Business investment in innovation center, research and development center.
8. Concentrated domestic wastewater treatment with designed capacity from 2.500 m3/day (24 hours) or more for urban areas of grade IV or higher.
9. Collecting, transporting and treating solid waste in a concentrated manner.
10. Hazardous waste treatment, hazardous waste co-treatment.
11. Treat and renovate contaminated environmental areas in public areas.
12. Response and handling of oil spills, chemical incidents and other environmental incidents.
13. Building technical infrastructure for environmental protection in industrial parks, industrial clusters and craft villages.
14. Relocating or changing operations of establishments causing serious environmental pollution.
15. Environmental monitoring.
16. Invest in the construction of cemeteries, cremation and electric burial facilities.
17. Environmental damage assessment; environmental health assessment; environmental assessment of imported goods, scrap, machinery, equipment and technology.
18. Producing and applying environmental protection inventions protected by the State in the form of granting patents for inventions or patents for utility solutions.
19. Producing environmentally friendly products that are labeled with the Vietnam Green Label by the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment; products from solid waste recycling and treatment activities of waste treatment facilities (domestic, industrial and hazardous waste).
20. Producing gasoline, diesel fuel and biofuels certified in conformity with regulations; Biochar; energy from using wind, sunlight, tides, geothermal and other forms of renewable energy.
21. Producing and importing special-use machinery, equipment and vehicles directly used in the collection, transportation and treatment of waste; automatic and continuous monitoring equipment for wastewater and emissions; instrumentation, sampling and environmental analysis; renewable energy production; Treatment of environmental pollution; response and handling of environmental incidents.
22. Production, business and service activities of environmentally friendly establishments are certified with eco-labels by the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment.
23. Producing products, equipment and technologies using water sparingly.
IV. EDUCATION, CULTURE, SOCIAL, SPORTS, HEALTH
1. Investment in business infrastructure of education and training institutions, vocational education institutions; invest in the development of non-public education and training institutions and vocational education institutions at all educational levels: preschool education, general education, and vocational education.
2. Producing medical equipment, building warehouses to preserve pharmaceuticals, stockpile medicinal drugs for people to prevent natural disasters, catastrophes and dangerous epidemics.
3. Production of medicinal materials and plant protection drugs and pesticides; disease prevention and treatment for animals and aquatic products.
4. Producing veterinary drugs, raw materials for making veterinary drugs, preserving veterinary drugs; manufacture of equipment and instruments used in veterinary medicine.
5. Invest in biological testing and bioavailability assessment facilities; pharmaceutical establishments that meet the standards of good practice in the production, storage, testing and clinical trials of drugs.
6. Invest in research to prove the scientific basis of Oriental and traditional medicines and develop standards for testing Eastern and traditional medicines.
7. Investing in business in fitness and sports centers, practice houses, fitness and sports clubs, stadiums, swimming pools; establishments producing, manufacturing and repairing equipment and means of exercise and sports.
8. Investing in the business of district public libraries, specialized libraries, university libraries, libraries of educational institutions, community libraries, and private libraries that serve the community and develop culture reading for lifelong learning.
9. Investing in the development of vocational education quality accreditation organizations and the production of vocational education equipment.
V. OTHER INDUSTRY AND LINES
1. Operations of the People's Credit Fund and microfinance institutions.
2. Publishing activities of electronic publications.
3. Investment and business in the product distribution chain of small and medium-sized enterprises; invest in business incubators of small and medium-sized enterprises; business investment in technical facilities to support small and medium enterprises; invest in and operate a co-working space for small and medium-sized enterprises and creative startups in accordance with the law on supporting small and medium-sized enterprises.
4. Investment in innovative start-ups.
LIST OF INVESTMENT PRIORITY LOCATIONS #
(Attached to the Decree No. XNXX / 31 / ND-CP dated 2021 month 26X year 3 of the Government)
Areas with extremely difficult socio-economic conditions
Areas with difficult socio-economic conditions
All districts, towns and Bac Kan city
All districts and Cao Bang city
All districts and Ha Giang city
All districts and Lai Chau city
All districts and cities of Son La
All districts, towns and Dien Bien city
All districts and towns of Sapa
Lao Cai City
Na Hang, Chiem Hoa and Lam Binh districts
Ham Yen, Son Duong, Yen Son districts and Tuyen Quang city
Son Dong District
Luc Ngan, Luc Nam, Yen The, and Hiep Hoa districts
Da Bac and Mai Chau districts
Kim Boi, Luong Son, Lac Thuy, Tan Lac, Cao Phong, Lac Son, Yen Thuy districts and Hoa Binh city
The districts of Binh Gia, Dinh Lap, Cao Loc, Loc Binh, Trang Dinh, Van Lang, Van Quan, Bac Son, Chi Lang, Huu Lung
Thanh Son, Tan Son, Yen Lap districts
Doan Hung, Ha Hoa, Phu Ninh, Thanh Ba, Tam Nong, Cam Khe districts
Vo Nhai, Dinh Hoa, Dai Tu, Phu Luong and Dong Hy districts.
Phu Binh district, Pho Yen town
Luc Yen, Mu Cang Chai and Tram Tau districts
Tran Yen, Van Chan, Van Yen, Yen Binh districts, Nghia Lo town
Ba Che and Binh Lieu districts, Co To island district and islands and islands in the province
Van Don, Tien Yen, Hai Ha and Dam Ha districts
Bach Long Vi and Cat Hai island districts
Ly Nhan, Thanh Liem and Binh Luc districts
Giao Thuy, Xuan Truong, Hai Hau, Nghia Hung districts
Thai Thuy and Tien Hai districts
Nho Quan, Gia Vien, Kim Son, Tam Diep and Yen Mo districts
The districts of Muong Lat, Quan Hoa, Quan Son, Ba Thuoc, Lang Chanh, Thuong Xuan, Cam Thuy, Ngoc Lac, Nhu Thanh, Nhu Xuan
Thach Thanh and Nong Cong districts
Ky Son, Tuong Duong, Con Cuong, Que Phong, Quy Hop, Quy Chau and Anh Son districts
Tan Ky, Nghia Dan, Thanh Chuong districts and Thai Hoa town
Huong Khe, Huong Son, Vu Quang, Loc Ha and Ky Anh districts
Duc Tho, Nghi Xuan, Thach Ha, Cam Xuyen, Can Loc districts and Ky Anh town
Tuyen Hoa, Minh Hoa and Bo Trach districts
The remaining districts and Ba Don town
Huong Hoa and Da Krong districts, Co island district and islands of the province
A Luoi and Nam Dong districts
Phong Dien, Quang Dien, Phu Loc, Phu Vang and Huong Tra districts
Hoang Sa island district
Dong Giang, Tay Giang, Nam Giang, Phuoc Son, Bac Tra My, Nam Tra My, Hiep Duc, Tien Phuoc, Nui Thanh districts (communities: Tam Son, Tam Thanh, Tam My Dong, Tam My Tay, Tam Tra) , Tam Hai), Nong Son, Thang Binh (communities: Binh Lanh, Binh Tri, Binh Dinh Bac, Binh Dinh Nam, Binh Quy, Binh Phu, Binh Chanh, Binh Que) and Cu Lao Cham island
Dai Loc, Que Son, Phu Ninh, Duy Xuyen districts (communes: Duy Chau, Duy Hoa, Duy Phu, Duy Son, Duy Tan, Duy Thu, Duy Trinh, Duy Trung), Nui Thanh (communities: Tam Xuan) I, Tam Xuan II, Tam Anh Bac, Tam Anh Nam), Thang Binh (communes: Binh Nguyen, Binh Tu, Binh An, Binh Trung)
Ba To, Tra Dong, Son Tay, Son Ha, Minh Long, Binh Son, Son Tinh and island districts of Ly Son
Nghia Hanh District
An Lao, Vinh Thanh, Van Canh, Phu Cat, Tay Son, Hoai An, and Phu My districts
Tuy Phuoc District
Song Hinh, Dong Xuan, Son Hoa, Phu Hoa, Tay Hoa districts
Song Cau town; Dong Hoa town, Tuy An district
Khanh Vinh and Khanh Son districts, Truong Sa island district and islands of the province
Van Ninh, Dien Khanh, Cam Lam districts, Ninh Hoa town, Cam Ranh city
Phan Rang - Thap Cham city
Phu Quy District
The districts of Bac Binh, Tuy Phong, Duc Linh, Tanh Linh, Ham Thuan Bac, Ham Thuan Nam, Ham Tan
All districts and towns of Buon Ho
Buon Ma Thuot city
All districts and towns
City of Pleiku
All districts and cities
All districts and towns
Bao Loc City
BA Ria Vung Tau
Con Dao District
Phu My Town, Chau Duc, Xuyen Moc
Tan Bien, Tan Chau, Chau Thanh and Ben Cau districts
Duong Minh Chau, Go Dau, Hoa Thanh and Trang Bang districts
Loc Ninh, Bu Dang, Bu Dop, Bu Gia Map and Phu Rieng districts
Dong Phu, Chon Thanh, Hon Quan districts, Binh Long town, Phuoc Long town
Duc Hue, Moc Hoa, Vinh Hung and Tan Hung districts
Kien Tuong Town; Tan Thanh, Duc Hoa and Thanh Hoa districts
Tan Phuoc and Tan Phu Dong districts
Go Cong Dong and Go Cong Tay districts
Thanh Phu, Ba Tri and Binh Dai districts
Chau Thanh and Tra Cu districts
Cau Ngang, Cau Ke, Tieu Can, Duyen Hai districts, Duyen Hai town, Cang Long town, Tra Vinh city
Hong Ngu, Tan Hong, Tam Nong, Thap Muoi districts and Hong Ngu town
Tra On, Binh Tan, Vung Liem, Mang Thit, Tam Binh districts
All districts and Vinh Chau town, Nga Nam town
Soc Trang City
All districts, Long My town and Nga Bay city
Vi Thanh City
An Phu, Tri Ton, Thoai Son, Tinh Bien districts and Tan Chau town
Chau Doc city and the remaining districts
All districts and towns
Bac Lieu City
All districts and islands and islands in the province
Ca Mau City
All districts, islands and islands of Ha Tien province and town
Rach Gia City
Economic zones, high-tech zones (including concentrated information technology zones established under the Government's regulations)
Industrial parks, export processing zones and industrial clusters established under the Government's regulations