WAREHOUSE OF ENTERPRISE MANAGEMENT KNOWLEDGE
Compiled by Expertis Team and updated daily
Legal provisions on accounting
The accounting legal requirements that an enterprise must comply with are those that a director should master in order to organize the management and control of risks.
- Regulations on Consolidation of legal documents and how to use Consolidated documents
- Is the borrowed money recorded in the loan account or must it be paid correctly?
- Accounting of exchange rates according to the Circular
- Accounting system for micro enterprises according to Circular 132/2018 / TT-BTC
- Enterprises are required to audit
- Accounting regime for small and medium enterprises according to Circular 133/2016 / TT-BTC
- Business accounting regime according to Circular 200/2014 / TT-BTC
- Sanctions for administrative violations on accounting and auditing
- Decree 174/2016 / ND-CP guiding the Law on Accounting
- Accounting Law 88/2015 / QH13
- Deadline for submitting financial statements