Expertis provides business management services package is a series of professional services to support business management, including: Accounting - Tax and Labor - Salary.
Services to help businesses effectively solve all professional management problems that business owners can not fully understand, help business owners achieve management goals, save time and costs, comply with the law law and safety when inspecting the compliance of authorities.
Expertis on behalf of the business in charge of all the work of a complete accounting apparatus. Helping business owners achieve your tax goals, consulting solutions on management and operation of the accounting apparatus effective, economical, consistent with the size and type of business of the business.
Expertis helps businesses build salary policies, Labor records and Salaries - Social insurance fully and in accordance with the changes of law. Businesses will ensure the degree accurate salary data, data matching the tax return, significant savings on costs and avoid legal responsibilities for business owners.
Monthly work content
When using the Enterprise Management Service, your business will be served every month with the full content of work of Accounting - Tax and Labor - Wages as follows:
- To make License Tax Reports;
- Preparing VAT Reports;
- Prepare reports on corporate income tax and finalization of corporate income tax;
- Prepare reports on personal income tax and finalization of personal income tax;
- To make Contractor Tax Reports for Party A's contractors that pay and are responsible for paying contractor's taxes (if any);
- Carry out Explanation upon request from the tax authority; Carry out the Settlement of settlement when there is notice of tax finalization at the enterprise.
- Guide invoicing, contract consulting and accounting vouchers in accordance with the law;
- Proactively advise on optimal tax solutions and strictly according to tax laws; Consult tax policies in cases where there is a great risk of Taxation when conducting purchase - sale or transaction activities that give rise to tax amounts;
- Updated with the latest information about tax laws, tax environment, tax risks related to businesses.
- Register accounting policies applicable to businesses;
- Check the reasonableness and validity of invoices and vouchers provided by Party A;
- Check revenue - expenses, calculate profit and loss;
- To make a table of allocation of tools and instruments, a depreciation table of assets according to the prescribed regime;
- To record accounting books for the arising accounting operations, to conduct accounting entries at the end of the monthly accounting period, to close books;
- Print accounting books according to registered accounting regimes, or provide accounting book data files for archival; In case it is done on enterprise software, backup data is safe;
- Prepare a debt report by the object (Customers and Suppliers of Party A);
- Sort, organize and close the files, documents to store each month.
- Consultancy on setting up the accounting system in accordance with the reporting and reporting requirements of the enterprise; Counseling to answer questions about accounting laws, accounting requirements that enterprises must fulfill;
- Advise and guide Party A's employees to check the validity and validity of receipt of accounting vouchers;
- Consultancy on setting norms, calculating product prices, cost of goods sold in conformity with business activities of enterprises and according to the provisions of Tax;
- Reviewing and summarizing all accounting data in the year, comparing tax payable before making annual reports;
- Prepare and send the Statement of Corporate Income Tax;
- Prepare and send a Statement of Personal Income Tax (part of the obligation of the payer);
- Prepare and send annual financial statements to the relevant authorities: Summary of assets, reports on business results, Notes to financial statements, reports on cash flow;
- Prepare statistical reports at the request of statistical agencies;
- New year registration (if any): Re-registration for tax period, Re-registration of value-added tax deduction, license change for license fees, change registration change accounting method… .;
- Close the books, prepare the balance at the end of the period, transfer the balance to the beginning of the new year period.
- Consulting signing labor contracts, decisions related to employees.
- Carrying out the labor reporting procedure when the enterprise hires employees.
- Consulting on making internal labor regulations and registration.
- Consultancy on making a registered Labor Agreement.
- Attendance consulting, payroll.
- Consulting on updating salary regulations, payroll scale, title regulation.
- Calculation and preparation of the payroll Published by the business, this is the most important general payroll of the business, including payroll for insurance, payroll to calculate personal income tax, payroll accounting accounting, table food expenditure.
- Consulting and managing individual and dependent tax code registration.
- Advice and calculation of compulsory insurance.
- Management of enjoyment of insurance regimes: sickness, maternity, retirement, death ...
- Management and issue of social insurance books and health insurance cards.
- Advice on joining trade unions and managing trade unions.
Expertis's motto is "Do it now and do it best" needs of customers, even in specific circumstances. Make sure the work goes according to the schedule, standard records, timely and most beneficial to the business.
Personnel in charge are always the subjects with experience and expertise best suited to the industry of the business. They have the ability to identify and measure the risks of each type of industry, helping you control the risks well.
All accounting records of customers will be re-audited every 6 months by Expertis auditing department to ensure the results are always accurate. Results will be sent to customers 1 times / year. Therefore, businesses are completely assured with the records and books handed over.
Outsourcing business management services means you are saving 80% of operating costs and 90% of monthly management time for yourself.
Accounting - Human Resources management is much more effective when you always have an expert to help you:
- Saving costs and time to perform personnel management work for both departments
- Reduce risk factors for Tax - Social Insurance, even internal compliance issues
- Get access to the best expert groups and tools to handle all your records
Sign up to receive price reference
Views: 6223 March, 2020
Views: 36322 March, 2020
Views: 5222 March, 2020
Views: 3422 March, 2020
Views: 5226 March, 2020
Views: 6525 March, 2020