Understand statutory obligations for business management
The Enterprise Law of Vietnam stipulates that enterprises are obliged to organize accounting work, to keep accounting books, accounting vouchers and financial statements.
Therefore, when establishing and operating an enterprise, the head of the enterprise must be responsible for organizing and maintaining the accounting system. The specific implementation is specified in the Accounting Law of Vietnam.
Vietnam's Enterprise Law stipulates that enterprises are obliged to pay taxes and fulfill other financial obligations as prescribed by law..
Therefore, when establishing an enterprise and operating, the head of the enterprise must be responsible for tax registration, tax declaration and tax payment in accordance with the provisions of the Tax Administration Law of Vietnam.
The Enterprise Law of Vietnam stipulates that enterprises, when hiring workers, must comply with the labor law, pay wages according to the law on wages, and implement social insurance and insurance policies and regimes. unemployment insurance, health insurance and other insurance for employees as prescribed by law.
The 3 obligations of accounting, tax, salary and compulsory insurance have the same thing in common that is related to MONEY, or more broadly, FINANCE. Finance is a term that refers to matters related to the management, creation, and use of money.
These 3 contents are closely linked, identical to each other, and in each enterprise, they are usually expressed through 3 levels from general to detailed as follows:
- The financial statements show a summary of the three obligations of the business.
- The accounting system shows details and calculated data as the basis for preparing financial statements.
- System of invoices, vouchers, tax declarations, tax finalization declarations, labor records, wages, social insurance, etc., as the basis for preparing financial statements.
Expertis' standard business management service helps to perform professional tasks in Taxation, Accounting, Labor, salary and insurance for businesses.
Standard value of service
Core values businesses receive when using business management services of EXPERTIS
Management and implementation of accounting system
Expertis' accounting services help to build, manage and perform financial accounting and prepare financial statements for businesses that are complete, reasonable, timely and in accordance with the requirements of accounting laws.
Tax declaration, tax finalization, tax consulting
Professionally perform regular activities for businesses, that is, tax declaration, tax finalization and tax finalization representative with tax authorities, helping to solve all tax problems, the business is always in good condition. tax compliance and optimization.
Management and implementation of the system of wages, salaries and social insurance
Managing labor records, building a payroll system, consulting and implementing compulsory social insurance procedures to help free businesses from complicated problems. Just hire personnel, all procedures for that personnel we handle quickly.
Benefits of using
The benefits of Expertis' business management services bring to customers.
Optimizing business operating costs
Outsourcing business management services means you are saving 80% of your operating costs and 90% of monthly management time for yourself.
Most of the most complex work in business management has been done by Expertis, the business owner can completely focus resources on the business.
The permanent risks of enterprise management are completely eliminated, the enterprise is also flexible in expanding operations without having to worry about risks out of control.
Job content of business management services
Every month, your business will be fully implemented by us with the work contents of the two departments of Accounting - Taxation and Labor - Salary as follows:
- Register accounting policies applicable to businesses;
- Check the reasonableness and validity of invoices and vouchers;
- Check revenue - expenses, calculate profit and loss;
- To make a table of allocation of tools and instruments, a depreciation table of assets according to the prescribed regime;
- To record accounting books for the arising accounting operations, to conduct accounting entries at the end of the monthly accounting period, to close books;
- Debt report preparation by subjects;
- Classify, arrange and close the files and vouchers for each month to archive;
- Consulting on setting up an accounting system in accordance with the declaration and reporting requirements of the enterprise;
- Consulting and answering questions about accounting laws and accounting requirements that enterprises must perform;
- Counseling on setting norms, calculating product costs, calculating cost of goods sold in accordance with the business activities of the enterprise and in accordance with the tax regulations.
Reasons to choose Expertis's business management service
+ Board of Directors, team of chief accountants, experts with many years of experience in consulting for Vietnamese and foreign-invested enterprises in Vietnam.
+ More than 18 years of experience in making settlements for thousands of businesses with diverse industries.
Expertis's prestigious package accounting service focuses on service quality and building long-term relationships with Clients.
This allows us to understand all aspects of the business and the environment in which it operates, to ensure that the work is focused on the right nature and time, making it efficient and cost-competitive. best.
All accounting records of customers will be internally audited every 6 months / 1 time by Expertis' independent audit department to ensure accurate results.
+ Accurately perform the work content as agreed in the contract.
+ Prepare reports, send reports as required and on time.
+ Cooperate with customers to find solutions to problems to ensure that the interests of customers come first.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Enterprise management is the planning, organization, and allocation. use corporate resources and oversight to make the business run efficiently.
The #1 business management rule is to delegate, assign the best people to each position, and trust your employees to do the work instead of trying to do everything on their own.
First of all, to effectively manage a business, it is first necessary to clearly define the goals of the business.
Next, corporate governance must determine the appropriate method and path.
Because there is no one effective management method that applies to all businesses. Third, in management, it is necessary to find ways to optimize and use up enterprise resources. Especially for managing small businesses.
There are three core elements of an effective management system, which are:
- Process management
- Humans participate and operate the process
- Management tools (Software, support tools)
In the operation of enterprises with many types of data, administrators need to know how to specifically divide each type and have a reasonable control mechanism. This effective way of managing the business requires controlling the following types of data:
- Good control of cash flow
- Control sales increase or decrease (Revenue)
- Keep track of Receivables (Receivables)
- Good control of inventory (Import and export)
- Control the productivity of each employee, each department/department (Salary policy and KPIs)
Customers who need Business Management Services, Business Management Consulting Services, Business Management, please contact Expertis