accounting and tax services all in one
Accounting and Tax Services help businesses effectively solve all accounting and tax problems, help business owners achieve tax goals in the context of constantly changing laws, helping business owners Save time and money, comply with laws and safety when settling.
Besides performing the duties of Tax and Accounting, we also advise on solutions to manage and operate an efficient, economical accounting system, suitable to the business scale and type of business. Karma.
Standard services like
Accounting and tax services package
4 benefits for customers
content accounting and tax services
- To make License Tax Reports;
- Preparing VAT Reports;
- Prepare reports on corporate income tax and finalization of corporate income tax;
- Prepare reports on personal income tax and finalization of personal income tax;
- To make Contractor Tax Reports for Party A's contractors that pay and are responsible for paying contractor's taxes (if any);
- Carry out Explanation upon request from the tax authority; Carry out the Settlement of settlement when there is notice of tax finalization at the enterprise.
- Guide invoicing, contract consulting and accounting vouchers in accordance with the law;
- Proactively advise on optimal tax solutions and strictly according to tax laws; Consult tax policies in cases where there is a great risk of Taxation when conducting purchase - sale or transaction activities that give rise to tax amounts;
- Updated with the latest information about tax laws, tax environment, tax risks related to businesses.
- Register accounting policies applicable to businesses;
- Check the reasonableness and validity of invoices and vouchers provided by Party A;
- Check revenue - expenses, calculate profit and loss;
- To make a table of allocation of tools and instruments, a depreciation table of assets according to the prescribed regime;
- To record accounting books for the arising accounting operations, to conduct accounting entries at the end of the monthly accounting period, to close books;
- Print accounting books according to the registered accounting regime, or provide data file of accounting books for archival; In case of working on the software of the enterprise, make a safe data backup;
- Prepare a debt report by the object (Customers and Suppliers of Party A);
- Sort, organize and close the files, documents to store each month.
- Consultancy on setting up the accounting system in accordance with the reporting and reporting requirements of the enterprise; Counseling to answer questions about accounting laws, accounting requirements that enterprises must fulfill;
- Advise and guide Party A's employees to check the validity and validity of receipt of accounting vouchers;
- Consultancy on setting norms, calculating product prices, cost of goods sold in conformity with business activities of enterprises and according to the provisions of Tax;
- Reviewing and summarizing all accounting data in the year, comparing tax payable before making annual reports;
- Prepare and send the Statement of Corporate Income Tax;
- Prepare and send a Statement of Personal Income Tax (part of the obligation of the payer);
- Prepare and send annual financial statements to the relevant authorities: Summary of assets, reports on business results, Notes to financial statements, reports on cash flow;
- Prepare statistical reports at the request of statistical agencies;
- New year registration (if any): Re-registration for tax period, Re-registration of value-added tax deduction, license change for license fees, change registration change accounting method… .;
- Close the books, prepare the balance at the end of the period, transfer the balance to the beginning of the new year period.
Frequently asked questions
Accounting knowledge for the director
- Is the borrowed money recorded in the loan account or must it be paid correctly?
- Learn about provisioning for inventory devaluation
- Correct understanding of the time to issue invoices
- Internal or Professional accountants outsourced: How to decide?
- Science of enterprise accounting information systems
- Understand operating costs of the business
Tax knowledge for directors
- Do not leave when being subject to tax enforcement
- Banks must provide personal banking data to the tax authorities
- Tax administration for enterprises with associated transactions from 2020
- Tax obligation when the business is suspended
- The statute of limitations for sanctioning administrative violations of tax and invoices
- Knowledge of Tax Administration should know for businesses