EXPERTIS is always looking for talented people to become our members, if you have the acumen and passion to work with a modern company, please join us.
We always welcome skilled, talented and experienced professionals. If you have the acumen and desire to develop your career with a modern, professional environment, join us.
Please look carefully at the details of the job position below, we will be sure to review your resume thoroughly.
#first. Professional work
- Responsible for the group's tax and accounting review activities.
- Design an accounting and tax review program for each service contract.
- Team management effectively performs each service contract to fully meet customer expectations and the level of budget that the customer pays for the service.
- Solve complex technical and technical problems of the group.
- Make recommendations and actual findings (Consulting Report) to send to customers after completing the periodic assessment. Organize meeting with customers to discuss actual results reports (according to periodic plans or if requested by customers).
- Be the main interlocutor with customers. Maintain active communication with them by phone, email, meeting ...
- Develop and maintain a professional customer relationship system.
- May be required to be the chief accountant for the client.
#2. Administrative job
- Join staff training.
- Group management according to the assignment of tasks and human functions.
# 3. Representative work
- A person who shows knowledge of the scope of the Company's service capabilities. Enhance corporate branding in all opportunities (both inside and outside the company).
- Engage in marketing activities (Consulting such as accounting and tax specialists) and developing clients in every opportunity.
#first. Requirements for knowledge
- Bachelor degree in accounting and / or auditing and / or corporate finance.
- Have at least 5 years of experience working in a professional environment. Working at an auditing, accounting or tax consulting company is an advantage.
- Having a Vietnamese accountancy practice certificate or CPA Vietnam is a great advantage.
#2. Required skills
- Good analytical skills, self-direction and persuasion.
- Good office computer skills.
- Good communication skills (writing and speaking) in English. Fluency in English is a great advantage.
- Good reporting and presentation skills.
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Good team leadership skills.
- Ability to support and guide team members.
- Maturity and high commitment.
Policy and benefits
Large set of customers, diverse
With a large and diverse number of clients, candidates can be trained, experienced new experiences in new situations, helping to develop their professional and career.
Professional training - Modern management
You will be well-trained according to EXPERTIS's management training program including but not limited to professional work organization knowledge and skills.
Competitive income according to capacity
EXPERTIS builds a results-based income system (Revenue and Management Metrics), so you can generate your own income through the performance of your own work.
Full welfare regime
Enjoy vacation mode, health check-up according to company regulations. Participate in social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance.
If you are interested in this position, please email the following documents to Tuyendung@expertis.vn
(1) Application letter in English.
(2) CV in English
The position is recruiting
|Job Posting Title||Rental||Department||Date|
|Team Leader (Vietnamese) - Accounting and Tax Service||Hồ Chí Minh,||Tax Accounting and Consulting Services||15 September, 2021|
|Professional Accounting and Tax Specialist||Hồ Chí Minh,||Accounting - Tax Service||15 September, 2021|
|Team Leader (English) - Accounting and Tax Service||Hồ Chí Minh,||Tax Accounting and Consulting Services||8 May, 2021|
|Professional Accounting and Tax Specialist (DN FDI - English)||Hồ Chí Minh,||Accounting Services (FDI-English)||1 May, 2021|
|Interns||Hồ Chí Minh,||Auditing - Accounting - Tax - Labor||1 March, 2021|